Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I'm on vacation!

Since this is an art blog, and I haven't done art for *shudder* three whole days, there have been no posts. However, shopping for art must count, right? And now I'm sitting at my sister Jen's computer, in her sewing room in NH, behind her HUGE quilting machine thing that looks like it belongs in an Asian sweatshop, surfing the Etsynet. I found a gas tank assemblage piece that I love! But since I'm on Jen's computer I need to make sure it's okay if I save the image to her disk (it's her work computer)... more later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.