Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sugar and Spice and Everything Kickass


My sister RAchel is the sweetest girl... she has a cooking business and she's very good to her customers... they think she's gentle and meek and a doll... but then... VROOOM VROOM!! After work she puts on motorcycle leathers and goes tooling around the countryside on her big fat BMW cycle! So there! She must be a tough chick, right? Well, I contend that we all have depths, and many of us are sugar and spice in one aspect of our lives, and everything kickass in another. I have a friend who is the NICEST person in car pool, and she also runs marathons. You tell me she's not kickass!

How 'bout you? Does this saying fit anyone you know?

7 comments:

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

I love the pendant on the right. The colors just sing.

KdoubleA said...

I was at the High this past Friday! Wasn't that stuff from the Louvre cool??? (It is pronounced LOW-VREY, right?????)

I am going to pass your blog along to my wife, I have a feeling she's going to like it.

Missy said...

Totally Kickass! I know a few kickass ladies!

Jamie said...

This kicks ass! I LOVE it! I also love Wilma. I love the serendipity of her heart wing. Awsome work Allison! Love, Jamie

Vintage Papers said...

love the quote with your cool piece. brought a smile to my face this morning!

Christine E. Hamm, Poet Professor Painter said...

Really lovely work. I hope to buy more later as soon as I've saved up the money!

Tracy said...

oh i know a few people who fit this description - just great!