Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy Happy Wednesday


Here's another new birdie..."I will" is her name... oh, maybe her name is Wilma? Yay - Wilma! I think the saying on the back of the pendant will be "She Will". Will what? Will think before she opens her big mouth, will hug first, will smile more, will bring more joy to the world. She will.

Oh, and another thing about Wilma. See the little white heart on her wing? That, dear reader, is from the place where a little bit of tape got stuck on there and when I pulled it off a heart was left behind and now I love Wilma to the moon and back!

On another note, I am looking for someone to work with me on soldering...how in the world do I do that...do I put a help wanted ad in the paper?

On another 'nother note - a fun quiz! Which celebrity death affected you the most, and why? I saw this post on Etsy, and it interested me...

Here's my answer:

John Lennon, without a doubt. I too was in college (UMass) and I'll NEVER EVER forget the roommate coming in to tell me Lennon died. At first I thought she said that Lenin was dead, and I didn't get it. I'm still not over it!

2 comments:

e.beck.artist said...

ok...don't be disappointed in me, but i don't think any celebrity death has had a big impact on me.....is that dreadful?

but, if i had to choose....i would pick princess di....not that i was so into her...not that i am a royal watcher...but because my twins were about six months old at the time....sleep was cherished, and somehow i ended up staying up WAY after the babies were asleep, glued to cnn....not sure what it was about......but i don't really recall paying attention to any other famous soul's death......

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

I was a sophmore in High School when Kurt Cobain killed himself and it had it really shook me up. Not only did I like his music, not a huge fan but I had all the albums for sure, but I knew depression very well.

But my answer is still Phil Hartman. I cried so bad because not only did I think he was a great comedian that oozed of being a good guy as well but it was just so horrible what happened to him. While Kurt's death didn't really come as a huge shock, Hartman's did.