Monday, June 25, 2007

What is her Name?



I tried something new with this Ladybird...she's outlined with white instead of black. I like it much better! The little face in the middle of her tummy is a Teesha Moore clip art from about five years ago... I can't believe that I've kept that sheet of paper for so long! I can't figure out what she's saying... I have a couple of not uplifting ones in mind that are kinda funny, but I like to be positive. There's "Sometimes She Misses Her Mind" and "She's a Bit of a Bird Brain" ...someone suggested "She traded her couch for a cute pair of sneakers"! What do you think?

5 comments:

Jamie said...

What about , "She released her inner Diva" I'm not good with the naming of art. Mine usually remain nameless:) LOL!! Your show looked so wonderful. I know you did well.
Love, Jamie

e.beck.artist said...

her dress up sneakers go with any outfit.......

love, nancy drew

Cat Stegall said...

your stuff is great! you may be interested in this gallery in Hilton Head Sc..was in there this week and your stuff would be just perfect on their walls!
americaohyes.com

Cathee
catartnsoul.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

How about, "She saw everything through rose colored glasses"

Anonymous said...

· { oh this is wonderful } ·