Sunday, June 24, 2007

My Pot Roast is On Fire!!


Ooooh I'm the luckiest girl in the world, the WORLD!! I just opened up the box containing my very own, long coveted Chris Roberts-Antieau artwork, and it's even better in person than I thought it would be! We hung it in the kitchen, where I can look at it while burning my very own dinners...

It was very serendipitousish because I'd called the artist about her work about six months ago, but couldn't quite pull the trigger. Then a few weeks ago I discovered that her work was being sold through Uncommon Goods (that's where I would put the link to ugoods if I could figure out how to make the link thing work)...and on the same day I received her catalog in the mail. Serendipitousness fersure!!

3 comments:

Barbra said...

Hey,
I had to laugh when I read that you don't know how to put links in your comments either...same here. Thanks for checking out my blog and I love yours. That link I can do!!!
Barbra

Rella said...

This is soooooooo cool... I love the antics of it. Do you have the newer version of blogger? If sO, I might be able to walk you through the add link thing. One of the few things I learned.
Best ~ Rella

e.beck.artist said...

antieau is quite the name......five vowels and only two consonants? not many can boast that....

sincerely, three consonants, one lowly vowel