Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happiness is...

a happy day! It has been so busy lately... lots of packing and shipping for Lisa, and a new LadyBird for me! I had made this little running birdie here: (well, you can't see it now 'cause blogger is being silly, but it's right here. Anyhoo, I had made her a month or so ago, and was waiting and waiting for the right saying to come along, and then sweet Sandra suggested "She Runs Like a Girl" (not knowing about this running birdie). And voy-la! as we french like to say, a pendant was born!


Also, I'm thrilled to welcome LynLivy's Arthouseto the world of LadyBirds! This store sounds totally amazing. It's run by a mom named Stacey, and here's a bit of her tres cool story:




LynLivy’s Story and vision
After being home with my 2 daughters for 7 years, I finally decided it was time to get back to work. But with a young family to care for, I wanted something that would allow me to be close to them and still make a difference thru our beliefs and vision. With many years of retail management experience, a huge desire to create, an artsy childhood, lots of crafty friends, 16 glittery girl scouts, and 2 very silly clever crafty kids - an ArtHouse seemed the only logical solution!




I'm excited to be a part of Stacey's vision... the store opens May 3rd in San Antonio, Texas, so if you live nearby, stop in and say 'hi'!

3 comments:

Ruby Fantastic said...

Oooh...that Lyn's arthouse looks like so much fun! I wish I were in Texax to stop in for a peek and some shopping.

Bella Banners said...

where in texas is the arthouse located? i'd love to stop by!

allison strine said...

Hi Bella! Thanks so much for asking about the store - it really looks cool to me!

It's in San Antonio TX, in a place called Artisan's Alley.

Check it out!

http://www.artisansalley.com/webpages.asp?wpid=56