Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Yay for ARTChix Studio!

A good thing happened! I thought it might be fun to put some of my art into collage sheets, so that ACEO artists and other artists can play and have fun with LadyBirds and sayings. So, I figured, why not collaborate with the best in the business for collage supplies, ARTChix Studios! I worked with Helga to create a collection of images and sayings, and here they be! I need to decide whether I want to sell collage sheets in my Etsy shop - I have tons of ultra cool backgrounds that would be great for artists. Here's a picture!

7 comments:

Jeannie said...

Hi Allison-
feel like I know you from e!
She is lucky/blessed to have a great friend like you...and how does one town get to be such a cool place to 2 artsy gals?

lovely blog

Vallen said...

Love the artwork, I'm coming from a visit to e.beck. Lots to look at. I think I'll be here awhile.

Lolly said...

I love your work! I found your site through e.beck. Sounds like she is a great friend! Your sayings are wonderful. As I wrote in Elizabeth's blog, as a crazy cat lady, my favorite has to be She Is The QUEEN Of PURRSIA ---- that is just too cute!!
~Lolly

andrea said...

Allison -- I love your fun imagery and unrestrained use of colour! Must go window shopping in your Etsy shop now...

Heidi said...

Great art, funny sayings...did you rub off on e or she on you? LOL I can picture you two in e's basement...what a hoot!

*Heidi*

scrapworking said...

Also stopping by from e's site...but I'm going to bookmark both of you and check back in. Love your whimsical art - especially the LadyBirdies. Congrats on signing on with ArtChix - Love them. Off to peek through your etsy shop!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm feeling a bit stalkerish...sent from e, too! And like Jeannie, said....feel like we know you!

You art is fun!!! And colorful, and humorous and touching. I went through every etsy page and kept thinking..."oh, thats my favorite....oh no....that one is.." and so forth and so on. Then I came across your Breat Cancer fight, pink ribbon...and my heart melted. I am fundraising and leading the support team for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer this May....so, HOORAY for you! Beautiful and awesome is your art!

Hugs, Shae