Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wednesday!


Great quote of the day...


"I urge you to please notice when you are happy,
and exclaim or murmur or think at some point,
'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'"

~Kurt Vonnegut


This is nice! Well... kids are at school - we're starting the rhythm of autumn again...I had a record FIVE new wholesale customers yesterday - from Massachusetts to Alaska... so exciting, and I'm hoping to find another crafty mom to help out...

Here's the newest - Instant Carma! I'm so excited about these... originally they were being made with glass cubes from China, but I had to have them specially made from a glass artist, and they're better now! Much clearer, and a tiny bit bigger... I love mine!


1 comment:

Vintage Indie said...

Those are really neat. I love the maps in the background. I love fall and back to school time!